Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Edition Preactivated
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Edition + License Key
License Key included (lifelong full activation)
Windows 7 Ultimate is the highest in all editions, and was targeted at home PC users. Ultimate and Enterprise editions are almost identical in terms of features, only licensing plans and upgrade options are different. The 32-bit version of Windows 7 Ultimate support up to 4 GB RAM while the 64-bit version supports up to 192 GB RAM. Compared to Home Premium and Professional, the Ultimate version has more features like BitLocker Drive Encryption and Multilingual User Interface. Windows 7 supports a maximum of 1 physical processor in Home Basic and Home Premium Edition, while Ultimate Edition supports 2 physical processor.
Service packs include ISOs, Edition N, and Language Pack are included in the download menu.
Update - The August 2018 update ISO has also been added to the download menu.
Update 2 - Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020. If you are still using Windows 7, your PC may be more vulnerable to security risks. Click here to know more. We suggest using Windows 10 on all your PCs.
General information (for all editions)
Windows 7 (the successor to Windows Vista) was released to the public on October 22, 2009, and was more successful than Windows Vista. The graphical user interface of Windows 7 is similar to Windows Vista, glass-like interface design (known as Windows Aero) is available in all versions of Windows 7 (except the Starter Edition). Compared to the earlier version, many new features have been added to the user interface, such that the taskbar can now pin the app, users can use the photo slideshow as a desktop wallpaper, redesign of Windows Explorer and Notification area, new jump list menu when right-click in the taskbar app, new keyboard shortcuts to control UI elements, new Window management features, and much more.
There are some new features and functionality available in Windows 7 that are not available in Windows Vista such as, Libraries in Winidows Explorer, Multi-Touch enabled, app work progress in taskbar, Devices and Printers in control panel, Device Stage, easy dual monitor setup, home group , Microsoft Virtual PC, VHD (Virtual Hard Disk) file format support, and many improvements in performance and hardware support. Your favorite pre-installed apps like Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center come with the latest version in Windows 7.
Windows 7 overall more stable,Ã‚Â secure, and improved version of Vista. There are 6 different editions of Windows 7, which are Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate. Except the Starter, all versions are available for 32 and 64-bit capable systems. A service pack and platform update was issued by Microsoft for Windows 7. Both service pack and platform update include hardware / software support improvements, while the platform update include new version of IE browser, Internet Explorer 10.
Specification (Ultimate edition)
Minimum for Ultimate edition:
- 1 GHz processor or higher.
- 1GB of RAM.
- 20GB of free disk space.
Features Windows 7 updated:
- Includes updates provided by Microsoft until months stated in the post title
- Without manipulating the appearance and content of Windows
- No software or additional plugins
- Have Internet Explorer 11 with the latest updates
- Have Activation full and without defects
- Ability to update without restrictions from the Microsoft site
Tips version Windows 7 updated :
- Best active instrument is always inside the ISO file to a placed can be.
- In the event that the size of windows provided more of a DVD, the typical should be on the DVD9, burn to be or a better method be used with a program like Rufus on memory USB copy.
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor,
- (RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit
- (HDD: 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit
- VGA: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
PRIJS IS 10 EURO