n-Track Studio 9 Producer DAW Producer Recording Software 2022
n-Track Studio 9 Producer DAW Producer Recording Software 2022
n-Track Studio – the program presents a full-featured multi-track audio studio that allows you to create your own professional music compositions at home. The program will help you turn your into a home recording studio. You can record and play a huge number of audio and MIDI tracks at the same time, impose all kinds of effects on each track, work with channels, etc. In addition to standard effects, the program allows you to connect DirectX and VST 2.0 plug-ins from third-party developers. Also, the program can work with any standard or multi-channel 16 and 24-bit sound cards.
• All popular audio formats to WAV files, except for 8-bit ones, as well as Ogg Vorbis
• MIDI support (including a key editor)
• Support for DX / DXi / VST / VSTi plugins
• Editing by cutting and
• ASIO, WDM, as well MME audio interfaces
• Reliable set of built-in effects (compressor, MB-compressor, parametric EQ, reverb, auto-vol, pitch shift, echo, chorus, and tempo delay)
• Direct mode for listening to effects during recording
• Support for using multiple sound cards
• sound mixing
• Automation of volume, pan, AUX sends and returns, as well as the parameters of FX plug s
• Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead
Recording & mixing
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
n-Track is available for the following platforms:
Exchange recordings between desktop and mobile versions of n-Track. Record a song on your iPad on the go and then import it on your Windows or Mac computer for detailed editing and mixing.
Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and ReWire plug-ins
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
n-Track is available in the following languages:
What you get
n-Track Studio is a complete DAW environment,
and comes with the following features and plugins
Write and edit MIDI data for controlling virtual instruments using the intuitive built-in piano roll editor.
Create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer.
Start a song in one click using the factory patterns, or have fun creating your own.
The new screen Drumkit controller lets you play drum sounds with the look and feel of a real kit.
Make your guitar sound huge by choosing among great amp head simulators, and different modern and vintage cabinets inspired by classic models.
Ever felt your bass recordings needed that extra drive, lowend or grit to sit nicely in your mix and surprise your listeners?
Well, you're going to like this!
Using VocalTune you can do anything from simple pitch correction to completely transform your vocal.
Check out the demos for hearing some of the results you can get using this plugin.
n-Track Studio 9 brings music collaboration inside your DAW environment. The new integrated Songtree app lets you make music with others online. Get another musician into your project, or contribute to a song started by others.
You can now load your Pure Data patches inside n-Track and use your favorite sounds and effects in your song.
Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
Audio parts now have fade and volume widgets for quick and precise editing.
The included n-Vocals plugin offers useful and creative ways of tweaking and manipulating your vocal recordings.
Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
Navigate built-in or third party virtual instruments with ease with n-Track's instrument browser. It makes adding virtual instruments a breeze, with no interruption to creativity.
The Add-on manager lets you download additional content. Enrich your sonic palette by downloading free or premium sounds and instruments.
Detect transients and tweak your beats or rhythmic performances for perfect timing.
Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
The handy built-in tuner lets you tune your instrument with a high precision without leaving your project.
See the details of your sound with the 2d and 3d sonograms. You can zoom in, rotate and EQ your sound in the process.
Real Live Drums
for n-Track Drums
Extreme high quality drum sounds to expand your sonic possibilities
PRIJS IS 25 EURO